CICLO FORMATIVO DE GRADO MEDIO EN GESTIÓN ADMINISTRATIVA

Nuestra Sra. del Carmen y S Vte. de Paúl
Avenida de Burjassot, 150
VALENCIA

viernes, 15 de febrero de 2013

BUSINESS LETTERS

Sample sentences:


REQUEST:
Please send me...
I would be grateful if you could tell me...
I am writing to enquire whether...
I would especially like to know...
Could you also... 

Your company was recommended to me by...

ENCLOSING DOCUMENTS:
I am enclosing ...
Please find enclosed ...
You will find enclosed ...

PAYMENT:
Our terms of payment are (as follows)...
Our records show that we have not yet received payment of...
According to our records...
Please send payment as soon as possible
You will receive a note with the sum of...

PRICES:
Please send us your price list
You will find our most recent catalogue and price list enclosed
Please note that our prices are subject to change (without notice)
We can make you a firm offer of...

CLOSING SENTENCES:
I look forward to hearing from you.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your assistance.
Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

I appreciate that this is an unusual request, but I would be very grateful for any help you could provide. I look forward to hearing from you.
OFFERING HELP
'If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me'.
We are at your disposal

If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know.
If I can help in any way, please do not hesitate to contact me.
If you require more information ...
For further details ...

ORDERING
We are pleased to place an order with your company for..
We would like to cancel our order n° .....
Please confirm receipt of our order.
I am pleased to acknowledge receipt of your order n° .....
Your order will be processed as quickly as possible.
It will take about (two/three) weeks to process your order.
We can guarantee you delivery before ...(date)
Unfortunately these articles are not available / are out of stock.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario