CICLO FORMATIVO DE GRADO MEDIO EN GESTIÓN ADMINISTRATIVA

Nuestra Sra. del Carmen y S Vte. de Paúl
Avenida de Burjassot, 150
VALENCIA

lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2012

TELEPHONE CONVERSATIONS



DIALOGUE 1:
 
Operator: Hello, Frank and Brothers, How can I help you?
Peter: This is Peter Jackson. Can I have extension 3421?
Operator: Certainly, hold on a minute, I'll put you through...
Frank: Bob Peterson's office, Frank speaking.
Peter: This is Peter Jackson calling, is Bob in?
Frank: I'm afraid he's out at the moment. Can I take a message?
Peter: Yes, Could you ask him to call me at . I need to talk to him about the Nuovo line, it's urgent.
Frank: Could you repeat the number please?
Peter: Yes, that's , and this is Peter Jackson.
Frank: Thank you Mr Jackson, I'll make sure Bob gets this asap.
Peter: Thanks, bye.
Frank: Bye.

DIALOGUE 2:


Michelle:
Hello, you've reached the marketing department. How can I help?
Male:
Yes can I speak to Rosalind Wilson, please?
Michelle:
Who’s calling please?
Male:
It’s Richard Davies here
Michelle:
Certainly.  Please hold and I’ll put you through.
Male:
Thank you.

Michelle:
Hello, marketing.  How can I help?
Male:
Could I speak to Jason Roberts please?
Michelle:
Certainly. Who shall I say is calling?
Male:
My name’s Mike Andrews.
Michelle:
Just a second -  I’ll see if he’s in. Hello, Jason, I’ve got Mike Andrews on the phone for you ... OK - I’ll put him through.Hang on a moment, I’m just putting you through.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario