CICLO FORMATIVO DE GRADO MEDIO EN GESTIÓN ADMINISTRATIVA

Nuestra Sra. del Carmen y S Vte. de Paúl
Avenida de Burjassot, 150
VALENCIA

lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2012

GREETINGS AND INTRODUCTIONS

EJEMPLO DE DIÁLOGO

Mr Bean meets Mrs Breuer, one of his students, and her husband in the street.
Mr Bean:
Good morning, Mrs Breuer.
Mrs Breuer:
Good morning, Mr Bean. How are you?
Mr Bean:
I'm fine thanks, and you?
Mrs Breuer:
Not too bad. Mr Bean, this is my husband Michael, Michael this is Mr Bean my English teacher.
Mr Breuer:
Pleased to meet you.
Mr Bean:
Pleased to meet you too. Are you from Germany, Mr Breuer?
Mr Breuer:
Yes, East Germany, from Dresden. And you, are you from London?
Mr Bean:
No, I'm from Derby, but I live in London now.
Mrs Breuer:
Well, goodbye Mr Bean, it was nice to see you.
Mr Bean:
Yes, goodbye.


VOCABULARIO Y EXPRESIONES

Hello/Hi- Hola
Good-bye- Adiós.
See you later/See you- Hasta luego, nos vemos, nos vemos luego.
Good morning- Buenos días.
Good afternoon- Buenas tardes (desde las doce hasta las siete).
Good evening- Buenas tardes-noches (desde las siete hasta las diez).
Good night- Buenas noches. (desde las diez hasta las doce).
How are you?- ¿Cómo estás?.
I am fine- Estoy bien.
What is your name?- ¿Cómo te llamas?
My name is Gary- Mi nombre es Gary.
How old are you?-
¿Cuántos años tienes?.
I am twenty-six years old- Yo tengo veintiséis años.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario